Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cedarlane Garden Vegetable Enchiladas


This Cedarlane Foods, not in my opinion, on the basis of an evaluation of the stars iateapie.net, can go wrong if a switch of any other product of this brand is trying to. When perusing my local supermarket has different options for Cedarlane Garden Vegetable Enchiladas caught my eye, so I decided to try it.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving the entire: 1 enchilada (127 grams)
Calories: 140
Total Fat: 3 g, 5%
Saturated fat: 1,5 grams, 8%
Sodium: 310 mg 13%
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Fiber: 3 g, 13%
Sugar: 4 grams
Protein: 9 grams

If you have not tried this before, I want to tell you that you have for incorrectly.Crunchy Capsicum, corn, onions, black olives, green chili and decisive pinto Beans optimal offer textures and unique taste profile perfect combination in the absence of the ingredient list, delightfully short you can taste for each component of the dish, as if it had done in my kitchen!


Corn Tortillas are thick and stay in the company to act in place of the sauce but soft. This is not your one 3-d-out-of-the-can sauce-bursting into Mexican flair, a touch of sweetness and Medley spice and I 's, does not, however, accentuates overpowers, delicious filling. in addition, there is crisp edges, which are annoyingly unfit. reserve for this meal, the smile on my face when I had only one question: If the world they Cedarlane find their "rennetless than fat cheddar cheese"? I never tasted such a Creamy-fat cheese in my life.

Add estimates Cedarlane Foods

Nutrition profile is one of the Cedarlane Garden Vegetable Enchilada, although two within the frozen each dish usually ticks me. This because that eat only one when they are clearly designed to eat together. However, in order to compensate for eating the entire Double tray nutrition profile and are only consumes 280 counting of calories, total fat, saturated fat (10% to 16% of the daily &), 620 mg of sodium (26% of THE DV), 6 grams of fibre (26% of THE DV), 8 grams of sugars and protein 18 g, 3 g, 6 g.


Box with 2 Cedarlane Garden Vegetable Enchiladas costs $ 4.69, which is quite pricey, but this was so its values and it has MILES of choice Chicken Enchiladas. rear registration-plate illuminating device, this creation from bottom to top, the finest China and can cheat the next dinner for your guests, no problem, but you can't hear me.
{Website: Cedarlane Foods}

No comments:

Post a Comment