Sunday, September 26, 2010

Slim fit Fast peanut butter crunch time snack bar

 

It has been for a long time, as we have done reviews Slim Fast products this iateapie.net, so when I saw Slim quick peanut butter crunch time Snack Bar-99 cents, I decided to try it. I like peanut butter, I love chocolate and I love crunch! Perfect combination, I thought. Unfortunately, should have looked nutritional data first.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving the entire: 23 g
Calories: 100
Total FAT: 3,5 grams, 4%
Saturated fat: 1,5 grams, 8%
Sodium: 70 mg, 3%
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Fiber: 0%
Sugar: 13 g
Protein: 1 gram

Each of the 23 g bar offers 100 counting of calories, total fat, saturated fat, no fibre, 1 g of protein and 13 grams of sugar 1.5 g 3,5 grams. Calorie count is fine and the amount of fat is not astronomically high, but with a protein and fiber? How this should be all warranties and conditions with regard to the fulfilment of a snack bar, without them?


The flip side of Slim Fast peanut butter crunch time Snack bar sure tastes good. it was crisp, toffee-like Interior, milk chocolate coating consists of. it was crispy, crunchy and chocolate or peanut buttery, but it was small.


It really was not complied with at all, I wonder why. ... maybe no trace of protein or fiber? sorry, I just hung up this little . Ingredients list begins with sugar and syrup (maize) and also includes part for hydrogenated vegetable oils.


This is a really small bar-23 g bars do not really do much to me and the taste was okay, but I cannot buy This again, not even $ price.
{Website: Slim Fast}

No comments:

Post a Comment