Friday, September 24, 2010

Yoplait Smoothie (Strawberry Mango pineapple)


Sometimes, when I am in need of something cold and wake up in the morning for me or give me a mid afternoon will contribute to the Creamy, I grab the Yoplait Light Smoothie. But if you have a few extra minutes, why not whip Magic Bullet (or blender) and blend Frozen Yoplait Strawberry Mango pineapple smoothie. All what you need to have a touch of milk.
NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 8 ounces
Calories: 70
Total Fat: 1 g, 2%
Saturated fat: 0,5 grams per hectolitre of 100%, 3%
Sodium: 15 mg, 1%
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 1 gram, 4%
Sugar: 11 g
Protein: 1 gram
Now it was a bit of a stretch to See a bag of frozen fruit, Yoplait brand name, but I like Yoplait Light smoothie (not so much the Yoplait Nouriche Light Breakfast Smoothie).Yoplait Strawberry Mango pineapple smoothie you notice how the display large hunks vibrantly colored bag bananas when the content is dumping into your Shaker. to determine which are not bananas come, but a little magic nuggets that make smoothie taste as if mehevät with ice cream.
This Frozen Yoplait Smoothie ingredients are "nonfat yogurt, sugar, fructose, milk fat, maize starch, bananas and other edible parts of plants, nonfat milk, gelatine, pectin and derived, with carrageenan, xanthan gum, sucralose, citric acid, natural flavors and preservative."
Yoplait Strawberry Mango pineapple smoothie serving is 1/2 (which is what I have done) the contents of the package that provides 70 counting of calories, total fat, saturated fat, sugars 11 g 0.5 grams 1 gram (and the use of artificial sweeteners, sucralose aka Splenda), 1 g of fiber and protein. you must add the milk, thus increasing the calorie amount of 110 calories Cup 1/2 (and the protein content should go as well).
I paid $ 2.89 2 servings that showed me the values with the bag I see some protein shakes using this instead of milk and water. as I said before I used 1/2 package than the suggested and I was completely satisfied with how my smoothie turned out to be. you have tried all Yoplait Smoothie-tastes yet-what did you think?
{Website: Yoplait Smoothie}

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment