Thursday, September 30, 2010

Eating right groundnut/peanut Butter crisp nutrition Bar



(Photo credit: Joe Marinaro)


Eating right is the store brand of Safeway supermarkets, and so far I am loving this cheaper and healthier grocery store brands, traditional Favorites, bread frozen meals versions.Eating right 100 calorie peanut butter crisp nutrition bar, talking about Cheap, for example, I picked one of the only 75 cents.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving the entire: 30 grams (1 bar)
Calories: 100
Total FAT: 3,5 grams, 5%
Saturated fat: 2 grams, 10%
Sodium: 140 mg, 6%
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Fiber: 5 g, 21%
Sugar: 7 g
Sugar alcohols: 4 grams
Protein: 6 g

When I paid my bar, I tore it I just want to say now.: yum yum yum woohoo! each bar weighs 30 grams, and is packaged in a chewy, or peanut buttery herkullisuus. Taste is a natural tasting peanut butter and chocolate combination. This was infinitely better than balance Bar 100-calorie version (even if the balance 100 calories Vanilla caramel crisp Bar is yummy too) Bar is closed. (1) by the use, either, that frustrated me balance different kinds of information.


Each Eating right groundnut/peanut Butter crisp nutrition Bar offers 100 counting of calories, total fat, saturated fat, five grams of fiber, sugar, sugar alcohols, 6 g protein and a variety of vitamins and minerals for a period of not more than 4 g 7 g 2 g 3,5 grams.

Add estimates are correct, Safeway eating

I scarfed quickly, but only 100 calories I decided I can only have one more-but remember that the stomach distress all bands can be caused by too much sugar alcohols down. This is really enjoyed, and even though I'm not usually one to go to the "100 calorie" products, buy this bar again. This applies only to demonstrate that the grocery store brands may have some products that taste good as (or better than) "brand name" products.


Whether any store brand products, which are moving?
{Website: eating right Safeway}

No comments:

Post a Comment