Saturday, October 2, 2010

Brown cow all Natural 0% Fat Greek yogurt (Strawberry, bottom)

 

class = "leftimg" align = "left"/> had only Brown Cow yoghurt iateapie.net 2 Reviews here, and so far have been fairly mediocre ratings. But even if my experience tasteless Brown cow 0% Fat Vanilla Greek yoghurt, I was the second shot purpose indicated by the brand. Sometimes one tone at the same time, another one tastes terrible to shine, so I have decided to all their natural Strawberry down Greek yoghurt, try.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving the entire: 5.3 ounces
Calories: 130
Total FAT: 0%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 65 mg, 3%
Carbohydrates: 18 g
Fiber: 0%
Sugar: 17 grams
Protein: 13 g

I checked out the ingredients list, when I was on the line at the store, and it definitely improve my Outlook real strawberries-oh Yes! as soon as I got Home, I stirred up the container bottom-rich-looking strawberries and hoped for the best. I took vianselvitysmenettelyt and ... delicious-the impact of the Brown Cow color me.


Since this is a Greek yogurt, it is thicker than the regular stuff (although not as wide as Fage) and it tasted, actual Real strawberries and sugar. yoghurt. I think that sometimes I forget what the real sugar tastes such as artificial sweeteners-I am so! 5.3 Ounce size package was delicious and satiating.


Each 5.3 Ounce container Brown Cow 0% Fat Strawberry Greek yoghurt offers 130 counting of calories, no fat, sugars, 13 g protein and 15% of the daily 17 grams of calcium and in addition to this, you can use all natural ingredients, all of the Brown Cow yoghurt is now approved gluten free.


The amount of sugar is not more than with the other there-"fruity" Greek yoghurt, Chobani pineapple 2% all Natural Greek yoghurt. I picked up a container for $ 2.29, but I can find this yoghurt for only $ 1.39-I happened to be the store which has been much more expensive. Nice surprise-travel, Brown Cow!
{Website: Brown cow all Natural Fat Free yogurt}

No comments:

Post a Comment