Friday, October 1, 2010

Dannon Light & Fit Banana yogurt


Am I the only person who is not really a big fan of bananas? I have never been one to eat them plain, but surprisingly I want to eat them either frozen (strange but they taste completely different) or sliced cereal. The second surprise is that I like when you use as an ingredient in bananas, as in this Previous natural Banana Walnut bread squares, Beech Nut let's grow Strawberry Banana yogurt Nibbles and Blue Bunny all Natural Strawberry Banana Frozen yoghurt. When I was looking for a yoghurt and flavors I was not yet tried it, I run a shop Dannon Light & Fit Banana yogurt. Can be a good, I thought, especially since the majority of the Dannon Yogurt this iateapie.net revisions are mostly favorable.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving the entire: 6 ounces
Calories: 80
Total FAT: 0%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 75 mg, 3%
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Fiber: 0%
Sugars: 11 g
Protein: 5 g

...Ahhhh my gut instincts were completely wrong this one I was very disappointed by flavor.. as I said before, I'm not a huge fan of bananas, so if I'm saying something is not really a banana flavored, Dannon-you have went wrong somewhere. tip of the bananas Not ... such as essentially signs that they are somewhere in the background vaanimassa, but it is really not strong enough.


Either at least nutrition facts are, in some cases,. like all Dannon Yogurt Light & Fit each 6-Ounce Cup Dannon Light & Fit Banana yogurt offers 80 counting of calories, no fat or fiber, sugars, protein, 5 g of the daily value of vitamin D 15% and 20% of calcium DV 11 g.


The list of ingredients, the fructose sweeteners, aspartame and acesulfame k, and I bought a 6 Ounce container Dannon Light & Fit Banana yogurt, $ 1.25 and needless, that is to say, I wish I had chosen a different hue. in my view, could be a little creative Dannon this taste and the taste of a ground plane as in paragraph up amp.


All in all, this is the thumbs down in my book, and I will be sticking Dannon Light & fit to Key lime and Dannon Light & Fit for BlackBerry yoghurt. What is your favorite flavor Dannon Yogurt Light & Fit?
{Website: Dannon Light & Fit yoghurt}

No comments:

Post a Comment