Friday, October 1, 2010

Del Monte fruit Naturals Hawaiian style Medley


One thing you do not need to, without having to worry about is getting enough servings of fruit in my diet every day. I love fresh fruit, but I also like some portable more vacuum packaged offerings. I like the combination of different fruits, so I decided to try Del Monte fruit Naturals Hawaiian style Medley.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving the entire: 1/2 cup
Calories: 70
Total FAT: 0%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 10 mg, 0%
Carbohydrates: 18 g
Fiber: 3 g, 11%
Sugar: 15 g
Protein: 1 gram

Hawaii style Medley consists of Orange, guava and very light passion fruit flavored syrup ananas. Kärsimyshedelmä quota inuline syrup was nice, tropical fruit sweetness, which complements the song tastes. Oranges are available each year, but I liked Cup little slices. Pineapple is a fun fruit that almost never goes wrong, but this combination of the best was unorthodox guava flavorful fruit, which remind me of lying on the beach.


1/2 Cup serving Del Monte fruit Naturals Hawaiian style Medley (about 1/2 as the container) offers 70 counting of calories, fat, or sodium, 3 grams fiber, 15 grams of sugar and 1 g of protein. vitamin c is also 150% of the daily value


8 Ounce cup normally cost $ 1.59 at Kroger. I love fruit medley of flavors, this unique combination, and although I am a big fan of fresh fruit, Cup is a convenient way to take fruit. what a great addition to meal or snack for yourself!
{Website: Del Monte}

No comments:

Post a Comment